The hall can be booked online by using the form below. Before you complete the form, please check the online diary to see if your intended date is available. The diary is updated as frequently as possible, and is intended as a good indicator – but not a guarantee – that the the hall is available for the date you require.
Prices: £50 per session. A session is morning, afternoon or evening. A booking for the whole day – morning and afternoon – would be £100. Charities will be asked for a donation to be agreed with Father David.
No reservation is valid until it has received formal confirmation from Father David.
At this time we are not accepting bookings for private parties (or similar events).
HALL BOOKING CONDITIONS
Our general conditions of hire can be found below. You must also follow the special Covid-19 conditions.
- Your booking is subject to confirmation.
- The hall must be vacated no later than the agreed finish time
- All rubbish/refuse to be removed by the hirer on conclusion on the event.
- No tape or other adhesive material to be applied to the walls
- The maximum capacity of the hall (at present) is 100 people.
- At the moment the Hall is not available to private hirers (you must be part of an organisation, club or charity)
- Before your event starts you must clean available surfaces with soap and water or an appropriate antiseptic spray. You must also clean all surfaces and equipment you have used at the end of your event.
- Doors and windows must be kept open throughout your event.
- Attendees should sanitise their hands before and after your event
- it is your responsibility to manage people signing in as part of any current government requirements or expectations.
- Attendees should not use handshakes or physical greetings.
- You should not prepare any refreshments during your event, you can bring your own food and drink.
- Hirers must send in their Covid-19 Secure risk assessments and proof of Covid-19 indemnity insurance
- Any accident or emergency first aid should be recorded in the parish accident book
You must also follow the supplemental Covid-19 conditions of hire.