The hall can be booked online by using the form below. Before you complete the form, please check the online diary to see if your intended date is available. The diary is updated as frequently as possible, and is intended as a good indicator – but not a guarantee – that the the hall is available for the date you require.
Prices: £50 per session. A session is morning, afternoon or evening. A booking for the whole day – morning and afternoon – would be £100. Charities will be asked for a donation to be agreed with Father David.
No reservation is valid until it has received formal confirmation from Father David.
At this time we are not accepting bookings for private parties (or similar events).
HALL BOOKING CONDITIONS
Our detailed conditions of hire can be found here, please read them. Additional guidance is as follows.
- Your booking is subject to confirmation.
- The hall must be vacated no later than the agreed finish time
- All rubbish/refuse to be removed by the hirer on conclusion on the event.
- No tape or other adhesive material to be applied to the walls
- Any accident or emergency first aid should be recorded in the parish accident book.
- You must follow governmet guidelines regarding Covid-19 precautions
- The maximum capacity of the hall (at present) is 100 people.
- At the moment the Hall is not available to private hirers (you must be part of an organisation, club or charity).
INFORMATION FOR OCCUPIERS
The Premises is a facility owned by the Diocese and which is primarily used by the Parish in conjunction with the Church and its services, including baptisms, weddings and funerals. It is available for use by groups associated with the Parish or for other purposes at the sole discretion of the Parish Priest.
The Premises can only be used for purposes which are consistent with the charitable objects of the Diocese. It is a condition that the Premises will not be used for any purpose which is contrary to the teachings of the Catholic Church or which could cause offence. At all times the Catholic nature of the Premises must be respected. Any breach or potential breach of this condition will mean that the use of the Premises is withdrawn.
The Occupier should read the enclosed “Conditions relating to the use of the Premises” in full and before signing and using the Premises.
The licence will not be binding until accepted and signed by the Parish Priest (or authorised signatory) and the licence is dated. The Parish Priest (at their sole discretion) may decline the request to use the Premises at any time.